India-Based Career Opportunities
Discover your new career at SenecaGlobal.
At SenecaGlobal, we offer careers, not just jobs. Join our growing team and you’ll find a welcoming environment where your skills, curiosity and big ideas are appreciated and fostered.
Let’s do great things together.
• Operational support in maintaining a 24×7 environment and handle high performance engineering teams.
• Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
• Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
• S/he will be play important part in the product development process. Candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before releases to ensure the application runs smoothly and meets the requirements.
• S/he will be involved in monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• S/he will be responsible to find out the grey areas and design the automation architecture.
• Manually test the application and various parts of it using methods such as negative testing, regression, and exploratory testing.
• Collaborate with quality and software engineers through analysis and test case reviews.
• Add test cases to the automation suite.
• Accounts payable, Payment processing, Fixed assets management.
• Knowledge of compliance (TDS, Softex, GST, etc). Knowledge of payroll-related compliances (Income Tax/PF/PT/ESI) will be an added advantage.
• EDI Support – Ensure all EDI systems are running as required. This includes flow of data and 100% system availability.
• Ensure that environments are performing optimally.
• Strong Hands-on experience in IBM AS400 iSeries platform and RPGLE programming is a must.
• Sound technical knowledge in Integrated Language Environment (ILE), free-format RPG, SQLRPGLE, Subfiles.
• Develop the RPA bots using UI Path with deep experience in Microsoft .NET Tech Stack and the UIPath.
• Develop detailed technical specifications based on functional specifications.