SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title:QA Automation Engineer
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Ability to run API tests across environments Increase maintainability by porting over API tests from “existing” to “modern” framework
- Increase code coverage on critical APIs
- Help the team improve testing process, test coverage and test quality
- Partner with Software Development colleagues to enable their contribution to automation Participate as a Scrum team member and be an advocate for quality best practices Experience and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of either Java or C++, ability to write/code test automation using both languages.
- Experience designing, automating & executing tests based on high level requirements and descriptions
- Ability to analyze and code complex test automation modules utilizing test automation frameworks in CD/CI environment, define data structures, and specify test and automation tools
Required Candidate profile
- Java – object oriented programming experience
- Hands-on experience on REST API service automation
- Hands-on experience implementing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Prior experience with C++ is a huge bonus
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve/develop complex API automation tests
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with US based clients
- Excellent understanding in SDLC and STLC
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experience with Version Control : GIT
- Knowledge of Frameworks : Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid.
Experience: 4-7 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org