ERP Business Analyst Tier 1 – JDE
Oak Brook, IL (hybrid/remote)
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for assisting in the overall design of assigned project work as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
The BA roles requires strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. The ideal candidate is comfortable conversing with other BAs, developers, project managers and solution architects on design matters.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and business partners
- Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project design work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or development manager
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming/consensus building skills, and interact with other project team members and key presentation skills
- Produce technical documentation for assigned projects
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents/tools:
- Business Process experience
- Process Flow Analysis
- Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
- Experience working with developers
- Experience with cloud applications or on-premise applications in a team supporting role
- Working with database applications, with knowledge in querying tools on the database, extract data for analysis, and summarize findings
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an IT or business-related field and at least 1-3 years of experience in a related area. Certifications preferred. Focus areas could be finance, distribution, supply chain, manufacturing, EDI, or system integrations.
- Major ERP system knowledge is preferred, either on premise or cloud applications
- Authorized to work for any employer in the USA without any form of sponsorship
How to apply
Send your cover letter and resume to: ERPtalent@senecaglobal.com
SenecaGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.