Mr. Edelson is a co-founder of IFG Development Group, LLC (“IFGDG”), a fully-integrated development consulting and facility management company. Mr. Edelson is involved in all aspects of IFGDG’s project development activities, including: master planning; financing; architect, contractor, and consultant coordination; facility operations and management; and lease negotiations.
- With real estate experience dating back more than 30 years, Mr. Edelson has completed transactions valued in excess of $6.5 billion.
- Edelson is currently involved in a 1,500-acre development in upstate New York and is also currently developing a logistics park that includes 2 rail loops and a 100-mile oil pipeline.
- As a Principal of Mercantile Capital Group, Mr. Edelson is active in private equity placements, mezzanine investments, buyouts, project finance and bridge financings.
- Edelson is also the Principal and Managing Director of the Lake Erie Crushers, a professional baseball team in Cleveland, Ohio. Since 2009,
- Edelson has served as a director of Lawson Products.
Mr. Edelson is a 2005 recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations and a 2015 recipient of the American Friends of the Hebrew University Leaders of Distinction Award.