Experienced and versatile executive with more than 30 successful years in the information technology industry. Serves on executive committee of SenecaGlobal.
- Expertise in strategy, operations, IT services and software.
- Manages organizations and projects in a wide variety of environments, especially including international engagements.
- Significant experience in sales, marketing and account management, achieved tremendous and profitable growth.
- Excellent communicator, able to work with personnel from staff levels up to and including the C-suite.
- Was Executive Vice President at Whittman-Hart, responsible for running the Chicago office and serving on the firm's executive committee. Played a key role in the company's impressive growth from 25 contract programmers to over 5,000 IT professionals and a very successful IPO.
- Served as life coach for the Northern Suburban (Illinois) Special Education District, a special education organization that provides programs, services, coaching and consultation to students and young adults with special needs.
- Tutor in the 4th Presbyterian Church of Chicago inner city tutoring program. Helping young students and adults fare well in school and society.
- Host family for Hands of Peace organization that brings youths from Palestine and Israel together to create a more peaceful world in that region.
- Business Advisory Board member for Mental Health America of the North Shore (Illinois), an organization devoted to the promotion of mental health for adolescents and young adults.
Bachelor of Science
Evanston, Illinois USA
University of Chicago's Booth School of Business
Chicago, Illinois USA