Manages SenecaGlobal operations in Hyderabad, India, and the overall strategic direction of SenecaGlobal. Global IT leader working with leading corporations in the US and in India.
- More than 25 years of experience in IT and management.
- Among the early entrepreneurs to do outsourced product development from India with global delivery.
- Built global delivery organizations with highest levels of client satisfaction and employee retention.
- Served as Managing Director at divine India and Alliance Global Services India (currently EPAM India).
- Started his career with Bell Atlantic, Inc. (now Verizon Communications, Inc.) and worked with several leading companies, including Automatic Data Processing, Inc. and Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Professional and Community Involvement
Active volunteer with the Dakshana Foundation, a philanthropic organization aimed at alleviating poverty throughout the world.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, India
Master's degrees in Computer Science and Civil (Structural) Engineering
West Virginia University
Morgantown, West Virginia USA