Builds and manages offshore teams, providing technology requirements needed for the projects. Has led global teams in applications development and creating successful offshoring centers.
- More than 30 years of experience in IT services delivery, specializing in providing end-to-end solutions to clients using diverse technologies.
- Led large global teams to develop mission-critical business applications resulting in significant costs savings.
- Optimized IT services delivery transformation through right-shoring with minimal business impact.
- Served as Delivery Head for HSBC Global Technology Services, responsible for planning and executing deliverables and managing global teams.
- Associate Business Unit Head for Virtusa's BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) unit in Hyderabad, played a key role in setting up an offshore BOT (Build operated and Transfer) center for a large US telecommunications company.
Bachelor's degree in Metallurgical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Warangal, India
Master's degree in Metallurgical Engineering
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
Master's degree in Computer Science
University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona USA