Oversees the Worldwide Cloud and Managed Services business unit at SenecaGlobal.
- Has dedicated his 23-year career to leading world class consulting and client success teams for systems integrators and high-tech product companies.
- Has successfully lead digital transformations and implemented technology solutions for hundreds of the world’s most admired brands. Specializes in leading global service delivery teams through launch, to rapid change, growth and operational excellence.
- At Plumtree, he directed a global team to record revenue and profits – growing from $4 to $30 million in three years.
- While at Vertafore he executed a global reorganization of more than 200 consultants, tripling margins and record revenues.
- At Racemi built a global services delivery, sales and solution architecture teams within the Enterprise Cloud Migration technology space.
- Has also had the pleasure of working in leadership roles for other prominent companies including IBM, PointCast Networks, NetScout, and the consulting firm of Whittman-Hart.
Is a graduate of Valdosta State University where he earned a degree in economics, and has completed post graduate studies at the Anderson School of Business at UCLA.