Functional and Technical Testing
Our global team is ready to provide the following full-service software testing services to ensure that the software functions as designed:
- Unit Testing - We test individual units or isolated groups of related units at a granular level to verify proper functionality.
- System Testing - We holistically examine the features and functionality of an entire software instance against specifically defined requirements or standards.
- Integration Testing - We validate that the software components work properly across the full spectrum of interoperability, including required external applications and utilities.
- Regression Testing - If your software has undergone a modification (e.g., a feature update or patch), we verify that it still functions as intended.
- Acceptance Testing - We ensure that your software product meets business requirements and works as your customer expects.
Additionally, SenecaGlobal works with our clients to perform important technical tests:
- Stress Testing - We evaluate how your system behaves under unfavorable conditions. Testing is conducted beyond the limits of the specifications.
- Performance Testing - We assess the speed and effectiveness of the system to verify that it is generating the results specified in performance requirements.
Automated Testing Tools, Guidance and Expertise
As a leading QA and testing organization, SenecaGlobal helps clients efficiently deliver high-quality software. Often, automating your testing is the best way to maximize your testing investment because it ensures efficiency and reliability.
To optimize our clients' automation efforts, SenecaGlobal delivers:
- Thought leadership - We are experts in using commercial and open source tools
- A tool-agnostic approach - We use the best tool available for your specific environment.
- Increased speed and reliability - We leverage leading automation frameworks that feature test reuse
- A track record of success - We have consistently used test automation tools to decrease costs and delivering measurable improvements in results.