Mr. Edelson is a co-founder of IFG Development Group, LLC (“IFGDG”), a fully-integrated development consulting and facility management company. Mr. Edelson is involved in all aspects of IFGDG’s project development activities, including: master planning; financing; architect, contractor, and consultant coordination; facility operations and management; and lease negotiations.
- With real estate experience dating back more than 30 years, Mr. Edelson has completed transactions valued in excess of $6.5 billion.
- Edelson is currently involved in a 1,500-acre development in upstate New York and is also currently developing a logistics park that includes 2 rail loops and a 100-mile oil pipeline.
- As a Principal of Mercantile Capital Group, Mr. Edelson is active in private equity placements, mezzanine investments, buyouts, project finance and bridge financings.
- Edelson is also the Principal and Managing Director of the Lake Erie Crushers, a professional baseball team in Cleveland, Ohio. Since 2009,
- Edelson has served as a director of Lawson Products.
Mr. Edelson is a 2005 recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations and a 2015 recipient of the American Friends of the Hebrew University Leaders of Distinction Award.
Brian is a highly respected and successful investment banker in the information technology sector.
- Early in Brian’s career (1996) as a senior associate at DLJ he helped take Whittman-Hart public (NASDAQ:WHIT). In 1996 the IPO of WHIT was one of Wall Street’s most successful IPO’s that year.
- Later, Brian was elevated to managing director for global technology (worldwide) at UBS.
- After a successful run at UBS Brian became a partner and managing director at Moelis and Company. There he led the technology and software practice, positioning Moelis & Company as a leader in the investment banking industry in those sectors. Throughout his career and as recognized expert in his field, Brian has completed many transactions valued in the multi-billions of dollars.
- Recently Brian founded American Discovery Capital a merchant banking firm in Santa Monica California.
Brian has unparalleled experience in the IT services and software industry. Brian, his wife Megan and there three beautiful children reside in Bel Air (Los Angeles, CA). Brian holds an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business.
Mr. Rao Remala is currently with Cronus Ventures, LLC. Prior to this, he was a Technical Director at Microsoft Corporation and was the 29th employee and the first Indian to write code and give shape to the ubiquitous Microsoft Windows program.
- In a 21-year period with this Microsoft, Mr. Remala directly reported to Mr. Bill Gates and worked on many of the company's best known products - Basic, Cobol Compiler, Windows 1.0, Windows 2.0, OLE 1.0, OLE 2.0, Office 95, and Office 97.
- He held a range of positions from an individual contributor, to Group Manager, Product Unit Manager and finally Director and was an integral part of the team that essentially defined the personal computing industry.
- Before Microsoft, he worked at DCM, Computer R&D center, and then at Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL).
Mr. Remala is currently an angel investor and philanthropist. He has a Bachelor's degree from REC Warangal India and Master's degree in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur India.
Dr. Sastry is a veteran of the Indian IT services industry, including his association with Tata Consulting Engineers, Macmet's Simulation System Division, and Infosys.
- He is credited with obtaining an ISO 9001/TickIT certification for Infosys, Bangalore where he was responsible for Quality and Productivity and was the first non-founder to join the board of directors.
- Subsequently Dr. Sastry was a co-founder of RelQ, a software testing services firm that was acquired by EDS.
- Sastry is also a Director at MUSA Software Engineering that does consulting on ISO & CMM for various large IT companies.
- Sastry is on the Board of National Stock Exchange and is on their System Advisory Committee.
Dr. Sastry is a staunch believer in the statement that a healthy mind is a necessity for a healthy body. His mantra to ensure a healthy body and mind is by virtue of meditation and spiritual cleanliness. Dr. Sastry holds an Electrical Engineering degree from REC Warangal and a PhD in Computer Applications from the University of Waterloo in Canada.