3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg,
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
- Develop the RPA bots using UI Path with deep experience in Microsoft .NET Tech Stack and the UIPath.
- Develop detailed technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- Improve bot development lifecycle on an iterative basis, accelerating bot deployment while enhancing efficiencies
- Conduct/participate in specification/design reviews and provide inputs to design
- Code and configure 3rd party integrations as per the finalized technical specifications
- Conduct/Participate in code reviews and provide/incorporate inputs for code modification.
- Prepare unit test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute unit tests, register identified issues, and resolve them.
- Develop integration workflows.
- Participate/support integration tests and end-to-end business process tests.
- Investigate and respond to Integration issues, user questions, and problems.
- Post-production support on integration issues including modification requests.
- Design for high performance and tune the interfaces for optimal performance.
- Strong hands-on experience on UI Path
- Strong hands-on experience on the .Net tech stack with C#
- Excel, CSV and JSON files reading and writing using .Net in UIPath automation bots
- Good Experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) workflows
- Understands concepts of Data Modeling
- Good Health care domain knowledge
- Must enjoy problem-solving and have excellent communication skills
Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ Years of experience
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.