Senior Python Developer
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Senior Python Developer designs, develops and maintains Python based backend programs, utilities, API-drivers, API-plugins and scripts.
- As a Senior Python Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining a set of backend programs, utilities, scripts, API-drivers and API-plugins using latest Python programming language and tools.
- Experience OOPS concepts in Python programs as appropriate and necessary.
- Experience in consuming and manipulating JSON objects in Python.
- Working knowledge on REST/Web API in Python.
- Should be able to work independently and co-ordinate with client teams for the work deliverables in an Agile/Scrum Sprint model.
Experience & Qualifications
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.