Senior IOS Developer
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Senior IOS Developer participates in all development aspects of a solution. Your mission is to drive the progress of the app and the IOS team while providing the best user experience imaginable.
- Mobile Software Product Development – Design, develop and test (Integration)
- Design and code reviews; Application setup and automated deployment
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming, and testing.
- Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for the development and implementation of software products.
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development.
- Work with technical/project leads to plan sprints with proper prioritization and estimates.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in backend development
- Must have proficiency in the following technical skills: Swift, Native iOS, XCode, Cocoa Touch Framework, MVP/MVVM, GraphQL, REST APIs, JSON, XML, Testflight, Instrument Tool
- Solid knowledge of Swift/SwiftUI, Cocoa Touch, Core Graphics, push notifications, gesture and Xcode.
- Solid experience with one or more – UIKit, SpriteKit, MVP, MVVM, Redux.
- Application integration with AWS cloud web services.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL) and experience in No SQL (e.g., GraphDB, MongoDB, dynamoDB)
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK, tools and optimization techniques.
- Quickly picks up new technologies and is passionate about solving problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in an Agile approach and SDLC.
- Ability to work independently. Great problem-solving skills.
- Drive feature development for our well-renowned apps for smartphones and tablets.
- Represent the engineering team in technical and architectural discussions with other engineering teams.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do the requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner-facing new products, platforms, and features.
- Provide insightful and timely review of technical designs and code for your team.
Good to have:
- Experience in CI/CD
- Following TDD practices
- Ability to lead small 2 to 4 members iOS team
- In-depth knowledge of Restful/SOAP API, GraphQL, JSON, Nodejs
- Having active and viewable Github repositories
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like Git, Mercurial, Jenkins
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
- 7+ years of experience in iOS/SWIFT, React Native for iOS
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to email@example.com.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.