3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
Design and implementation of automation frameworks for the products both functional and non-functional. Products that consist of infrastructure (SaaS Technologies).
- Work closely with the product teams to certify for functionality, security, compatibility, scalability, and performance.
- To deliver automation framework designs, performance testing/tuning and automate test data solutions for functional and non-functional area
- Define, develop, and enforce manual and automation testing standards and best practices
- Requirement Analysis, Writing Testcases, Preparing Testdata, Test execution using Test Management tools like Jira and Test link, Defect management for Web based and Client/Server applications
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions.
- Good experience on writing Testcases, executing them, raising bugs and taking the functional feature to closure.
- Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream Processing Services, Performance and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, observability, and reliability with tools like JMeter and APM tools like Grafana, Elastic or similar Proven experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability
- Demonstrable understanding and/or working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps with Jenkins or similar
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure or GCP
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in software testing and automation
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.