QA Automation Lead
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg,
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
- She/he will play an important part in the product development process. The candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before release to ensure the application runs smoothly and meets the requirements.
- She/he will be involved in monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- She/he will be responsible for finding the grey areas and designing the automation architecture for them.
- She/he will be responsible for owning the existing automation suites and maintaining them with the help of the team.
- She/he should be continuously in sync with the on-site team and project teamwork.
- She/he will be responsible for developing and executing exploratory, regression, and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- She/he will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
- strong independent contributor Capable of leading the QA team and driving QA function end to end.
- defining/building automation framework from Scratch.
- very good automation experience preferably in Platform and Data Science areas (Injection/Collection/Parsing etc) . UI/API Automation Experience is nice to have.
- very good experience in a programming language – Python. Able to understand the existing components developed in Python to develop automation test suites.
- network domain experience is preferable but not mandatory.
- Python Programming Language
- Automation experience in any framework
- (Python Framework/UI (Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe )/ API(REST))
- Experience in the Networking domain
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills (Handling QA/Scrum Teams)
- Basic SQL Or No SQL (Ex: Elastic Search etc..)
Experience & Qualifications
- 10 – 12 Years of experience
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.