Frontend Web Developer
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Frontend Web Developer works as part of a software development team to design, develop and test client solutions.
- Software Product Development – Design, develop and test (Integration)
- Design and code reviews; Application setup and automated deployment
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming, and testing.
- Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for the development and implementation of software products.
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development.
- Work with technical/project leads to plan sprints with proper prioritization and estimates.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in backend development
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in React Js, Redux
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to email@example.com.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.