3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg,
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
- EDI Support – Ensure all EDI systems are running as required. This includes flow of data and 100% system availability.
- Ensure that environments are performing optimally.
- Ensure that all applications are running optimally and that there are no failure points.
- Document code/ maps and processes developed regularly and clearly.
- Troubleshooting issues (including P1 issues) and fixing them
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Strive for continuous improvement in system.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 7+ years of industry experience with Sterling Integrator 5.x or higher. Should be familiar with patching.
- Should be familiar with Perimeter servers.
- Excellent knowledge of addressing translation and transmission errors.
- Knowledge of SI Mapping tool 8.x.
- Should have worked on X12, EDIFACT, XML, iDocs, Flat files, etc..
- Should have worked with AS2, SFTP, HTTP(s), etc…
- Should work till midnight.
- Eager to learn and passionate about development and support.
- Excellent team player, work as part of an international team.
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation, and self-development in backend development
Experience & Qualifications
- 6 – 8 Years of experience
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to Email ID: email@example.com.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.