3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg,
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Backend Developer – Junior works as part of a client team to help design, develop and test software applications.
- Operational support experience in maintaining a 24×7 environment and high performance engineering teams.
- Solid Linux/Unix System Administration and scripting skills for automation
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Solid Experience working in AWS services like EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS, AWS, VPC, networking and security (certification preferred)
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning, release and patch deployments
- Experience with CI/CD solutions and tooling such as Jenkins or equivalent.
- Experience in Python, Shell Scripting.
Experience & Qualifications
- 10-12 Years of experience
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.