Backend Tech Lead
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Backend Tech Lead guides the technical and engineering activities of a project from business requirements to solution development and delivery.
- Guiding the technical and engineering activities of the project from business requirements to solution development and delivery
- Meeting scope and business requirements, quality requirements, and reducing delivery failures due to technology and engineering risk
- Promote importance of meeting client requirements and client first attitude. Establish effective communication channel with client.
- Ensure that client requirements are determined and prioritized based on client needs and business value, and form the basis for the delivery of software products and services.
- Plan and implement secured software engineering activities (as per agile engineering process) to develop and deliver software products to meet client requirements.
- Manage development iteration (release; testing; acceptance) planning and estimation.
- Manage the scope and requirement (functional and non-functional) and control changes and their impact on project schedule, software quality, and project cost.
- Manage technology and technical risks.
- Manage the development, change, and improvement of requirements analysis and modeling, solution architecture, software architecture, and design.
- Manage the implementation of domain and technology standards and best practices. Apply frameworks, design patterns, and reusable software components.
- Manage the development, change, integration, and refactoring of software code to meet requirements and design.
- Manage the development, change, and improvement of software tests and test automation.
- Manage reviews and testing of software work products to improve software quality.
- Manage work product and technical dependencies for collaborative engineering.
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development.
- Work with technical/project leads to plan sprints with proper prioritization and estimates.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- 8+ years of experience in Java/Node Js , REST/Graph QL, Redis on AWS Fargate
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation, and self-development in backend development
- Excellent in one or more Go, Java, Node.js skills
- In-depth knowledge of Restful/GraphQL API, JSON
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL) and experience in NoSQL (e.g., GraphDB, MongoDB, dynamoDB).
- Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Stay current with the latest back-end technologies and best practices and share your findings with the team
- Help evolve our backend stack and mentor our other developers when it comes to patterns and best practices
- Work as part of an agile team across a variety of application domains
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Ability to contribute to each step of the product development process (ideation, implementation, and release)
- Experience with performance tuning, profiling, and debugging applications
Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ years of industry experience with full stack architecture and distributed systems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.