Backend Developer – Junior
3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
The Backend Developer – Junior works as part of a client team to help design, develop and test software applications.
- Software product development – design, develop and test (integration)
- Design and code reviews: application setup and automated deployment
- Undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing
- Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for the development and implementation of software products
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development
- Work with technical/project leads to plan sprints with proper prioritization and estimates
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in backend development
- Design and develop high quality backend code (Node.js/Go/Java)
- Excellent in one or more Go, Java, Node.js skills
- In-depth knowledge of Restful/GraphQL API, JSON
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL) and experience in No SQL (e.g., GraphDB, MongoDB, dynamoDB)
- Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Stay current with the latest back-end technologies and best practices and share your findings with the team
- Help evolve our backend stack and mentor our other developers when it comes to patterns and best practices
- Work as part of an agile team across a variety of application domains
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Ability to contribute to each step of the product development process (ideation, implementation, and release)
- Experience with performance tuning, profiling and debugging applications
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Node Js , REST/Graph QL, Redis on AWS Fargate
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technical, or engineering discipline
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to email@example.com.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.