3rd Floor, South Wing, Aurobindo Galaxy
Survey No. 83/1, TSIIC Raidurg
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
- Creating, reviewing, and maintaining custom OAuth and OIDC integrations with Okta and Auth0.
- Management of application access policies and authorization server policies.
- Advising SaaS solution development and engineering teams in matters of Identity Management including authentication, authorization, token management, API validation, and more.
- Designing processes for how new users should be onboarded to downstream application platforms.
- Understanding and evaluating complex applications. The correct candidate for this role should be comfortable assessing many different application architectures, API contracts, and user management systems.
- Supporting and designing IAM frameworks for SaaS products.
- Evaluating, improving, and maintaining our external user experience.
- Developing Okta Workflows to supplement native provisioning and registration processes.
- Developing custom code to interact with Auth0 and Okta’s public facing APIs. Terraform experience is a plus.
- Onboarding customer and partner identity provider integrations to our environments.
- Managing Org2Org federations with other companies in the Hitachi Group.
- Strong/expert level understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols including OIDC/OAuth and SAML, and key related security concepts such as MFA, and how these are used with Okta and other IdPs, and the ability to trouble shoot issues in this realm.
- Strong/expert level experience integrating applications with Okta for SSO
- Hands on experience (5+ years) with Okta and Auth0 within large enterprise scale environments (with more than 10,000 users), including also experience with workflows and/or scripting with Public facing APIs (to allow for automation of tasks)
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application. (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- Great interpersonal skills: good written & oral communication in English, ability & willingness to work within international team, collaborative & team-oriented approach, being self-driven with an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and variables in a dynamic and fast moving, large scale project with tight deadlines, multiple priorities and under defined budget, high attention to details and quality.
Experience & Qualifications
- 7-10 Years of experience
- BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
How to Apply
To apply, submit your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is a global leader in software development and management. Services include software product development, application software development, enterprise cloud and managed services, quality assurance and testing, security, operations, help desk, technology advisory services and more. The company’s agile team consists of world-class information technologists and business executives across industries, ensuring that we provide clients with a strong competitive advantage.
SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.