SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Windows System Administrator
Job Location: HYDERABAD
Responsible for the regional and cloud data center as well as monitoring and maintaining server and desktop functions.
- System administration and management of mid-range systems in a small data center.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose system problems and provide solutions.
- Add and remove users from the domain.
- Implement security policies and administrator security rules.
- Perform deployment of Azure resources (compute, storage, PaaS, etc)
- Perform advanced Windows Server based OS, and HyperV Server administration, including AD, WINS, DHCP, and DNS applications.
- Perform installation and maintenance of Windows operating system, and for Network Server hardware platforms.
- Design and implement server administration, redundancy and disaster recovery policies.
- Participate with project teams and determine needs, evaluate performance, perform cost analysis and make recommendations for server hardware and software platforms.
- Provide system accounting reports for systems performance monitoring.
- Manage projects from installation through implementation, making it a production systems.
- Provide system documentation and standard operational procedure (SOP) input.
- Provide level 3 technical support for end users.
- Provide level 2 technical support for server systems.
- Troubleshoot errors and faults on production servers.
- Maintain and review security standards and back-up strategies.
- Perform asset management as it relates to inventory.
- Monitor service request activity to ensure service levels are met.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Document completely and accurately all work activity and related time-spent checking/servicing systems.
- Provide weekly reports on the most significant problems and their resolution.
- Work with development and logistics groups to bring new corporate productions systems online.
- Support of development test labs.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP network connection issues.
- Track system usage for short- and long-term planning purposes.
- Participate in staging and deployment of core servers in the network, including internal network deployment, by building configurations on devices and testing before deployment.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College
Contact Email: India.email@example.com