SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: System Security Analyst
Job Location: HYDERABAD
Security analysts are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access.
- Continuously monitoring the alert queue from multiple tools, such as Windows Servers, Active Directory, Network Devices, IDS, SIEM, and network monitoring tools;
- Verify user rights assignment restriction policies, Group Policies and provide solution to resolve the issues to Server Admin team.
- Conduction initial triage of alerts to identify potential, false positives, policy violations, intrusion attempts and compromises;
- Consolidating data from alert triage to provide context necessary to initiate Tier II or Tier III work; and
- Escalating triaged alerts to Tier II & III Analysts for deeper analysis and review.
- Deactivate OOBM cards by default
- In staffed datacenters with a 24-hour monitoring team, one option that can provide balance if card is required in emergency is to have the card disconnected and have the team connect it for the affected server during the emergency.
- Limit access to OOBM network to traffic from secured workstations
- If above not possible, perform next best option to ensure OOBM cards cannot be accessed from any location on the network by defining some set of restricted networks.
- Integrate with LDAP for authentication and access
- Randomize the built-in account name and password per card (each card should have a unique credential set)
- The implementation of certificate-based authentication for SCCM clients extends the reach of patching and software deployment to assets with high mobility in the environment.
- Use of a cloud-based distribution point in Azure for remote users to receive applications.
- Remote users to use Intune with co-management in SCCM for updates and policies.
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the following areas as listed in order of priority:
- Windows server and workstation security administration
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- Firewalls, antivirus and other similar network security tools.
- Microsoft SCCM
- Well versed with VAPT methods and tools (Kali Linux, Nessus, Burp Suite, Rapil 7 Suite of Tools (Metasploit, Insight M)
- Flexible to work in shifts
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- EC Council - CEH or CHFI or LPT preferred
Experience: 4-6 Years
Qualification: BTech/BE/MTech/MCA from engineering institutes
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org