- Good understanding of SQL Server, optimize SQL queries (add indexes to a table, know how / when to restore a DB).
- Good knowledge on writing stored procedure, writing complex SQL queries
- Good working knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of SSRS and able to generate few SSRS reports
- Knowledge of Jira cloud and confluence documentation
- Production log analysis
- Good troubleshooting skills. Analysis of the existing projects and quickly fix the issues
- Identify repetitive issues which may be prioritized for automation
- Responding to the clients on the log analysis
- This role requires working in late evening hours i.e. 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM
Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with SQL Server, XML, SSRS & JIRA Cloud
- Optimize SQL queries (add indexes to a table, if needed; know how / when to restore a DB).
- Excellent communication skills. Previous experience of directly working with a US based client is a big plus
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills
- Easily adaptable to new environment.
Experience 2 to 4 Years
Qualification B. Sc./ BCA/MCA/B. Tech
Job Location: Hyderabad