SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Big Data-Architect
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Hands on big data architecture end to end project execution
- 13+ years of software development experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/application or large scale internet systems
- Experience of at least 3 years in architecting Big Data solution at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation
- Strong understanding & experience on Spark, Kafka and Mapreduce.
- Hands-on Experience handling Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance
- Ability to articulate pros & cons of “TO-BE” design/architecture decisions across a wide spectrum of factors
- Work closely with Operations team to size, scale and tune existing and new architecture.
- Experience working in core development Big Data projects, Should be able to perform hands-on development activities particularly in Spark, HBase / Cassandra, Hive, Shell Scripts.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, tuning and building a large-scale data processing system
- Must have strong knowledge on Hadoop security components like Kerberos, SSL, and Encryption using TDE etc.
- Ability to engage in senior-level technology discussions.
- The ideal candidate is pro-active, shows an ability to see the big picture and can prioritize the right work items in order to optimize the overall team output.
- Should have worked in agile environments and good to have exposure to Devops
- Must have good knowledge on third party tools supporting big data
- Must possess good knowledge on NoSQL database systems
Experience: 8-12 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science
Contact Email: India.email@example.com