SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Investigate potential cyber-attacks and intrusion attempts, and lead containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned analysis of actual incidents.
- Leverage aggregated cyber threat intelligence, log, network flow, and anomaly data for analysis, research and the identification of potential compromise on behalf of our customers.
- Prioritize incoming requests to minimize risk exposure and ensure the timely completion of critical tasks and the escalation of time-sensitive issues.
- Create detailed incident and analysis reports, and provide concise summaries for management.
- Contribute to our efforts to drive continuous improvement by collaborating with Engineering to develop ad-hoc reports and solutions to satisfy customers.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Information Security, and at least three (3) years in information security experience with a focus on vulnerability management, threat tracking, event and anomaly analysis, intrusion detection/prevention, incident response etc.
- A deep understanding of cybersecurity operations processes, procedures, guidelines, and solutions, including practical experience of cyber kill chain principles
- In-depth understanding of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems, networking, malware defenses, and perimeter controls.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and core Internet protocols such as UDP, ICMP, DNS, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, etc.
- Proven ability to innovate, develop, implement, and effectively document complex technical systems and approaches.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash, and Python.
- Familiarity with interpreting and building visualizations with open source tools such as Kibana.
- Knowledge of adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, along with analysis of advanced intrusions across a complex global network; and basic cyber-security forensics procedures.
- Strong oral and written communications skills (e.g., technical writing, user guide development, requirements analysis) and ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as present in front of small and large groups.
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or relevant military or law enforcement experience.
- ISC2 CCFP (Certified Cyber Forensics Professional)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (CIH)
Qualification: Bachelors / Master’s Degree