SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Investigate potential cyber-attacks and intrusion attempts, and lead containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned analysis of actual incidents.
- Leverage aggregated cyber threat intelligence, log, network flow, and anomaly data for analysis, research and the identification of potential compromise on behalf of our customers.
- Prioritize incoming requests to minimize risk exposure and ensure the timely completion of critical tasks and the escalation of time-sensitive issues.
- Create detailed incident and analysis reports, and provide concise summaries for management.
- Contribute to our efforts to drive continuous improvement by collaborating with Engineering to develop ad-hoc reports and solutions to satisfy customers.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Information Security, and at least three (3) years in information security experience with a focus on vulnerability management, threat tracking, event and anomaly analysis, intrusion detection/prevention, incident response etc.
- A deep understanding of cybersecurity operations processes, procedures, guidelines, and solutions, including practical experience of cyber kill chain principles
- In-depth understanding of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems, networking, malware defenses, and perimeter controls.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and core Internet protocols such as UDP, ICMP, DNS, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, etc.
- Proven ability to innovate, develop, implement, and effectively document complex technical systems and approaches.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash, and Python.
- Familiarity with interpreting and building visualizations with open source tools such as Kibana.
- Knowledge of adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, along with analysis of advanced intrusions across a complex global network; and basic cyber-security forensics procedures.
- Strong oral and written communications skills (e.g., technical writing, user guide development, requirements analysis) and ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as present in front of small and large groups.
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or relevant military or law enforcement experience.
- ISC2 CCFP (Certified Cyber Forensics Professional)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (CIH)
Qualification: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084