SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: UX Designer (Senior)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Expertise in UI /UX design
- Very Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breadth of business verticals
- Excellent visual design skills, familiarity with interaction design & information architecture
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Degree from an accredited institution of higher education in interaction design, graphic design, communications, or related field with over 10 years’ experience in UX
- Hands-on experience of designing and launching complex mobile and web applications a must.
- Strong interaction design and visual design along with a deep understanding of the user-centric design process — from incorporating user-research in designing workflows to prototyping and creating visually refined mockups. Well-rounded designer with an understanding of technology and design trends and an analytical mindset.
- Deep knowledge of UX principles and strategies specific to analytics and visualization solutions, including dashboarding, journey mapping, task flow and user behaviours, personalization, data visualization.
- Expertise in popular frameworks and tools.
Skills & Experience
- Understand business requirements and document, design, develop and deliver mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes, work flows, etc. for web and mobile applications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to ensure a great user experience
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including product managers, sprint teams in designing and reviewing UI artifacts, and follow-up on implementation
- Proficient in standard UX software
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions proficiently and attention to detail
- Hands-on in UX Delivery – User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Usability Reviews, Heuristics, Expert Reviews and Usability Testing
- A clear understanding of corporate UX standards and designing compatible solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders
- Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breadth of business verticals
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Four or more years of experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- Bachelors or master’s in design / Visual Communication / Applied Arts or equivalent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084