SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role: Project is seeking a talented, experienced Software Engineer in Test to help create and deliver our pioneering AI Based Network Security Product.
- Design, develop and maintain functional, integration, regression and end-to-end automated test
- Help the team improve testing process, test coverage and test quality
- Partner with Software Development colleagues to enable their contribution to automation
- Participate as a Scrum team member and be an advocate for quality best practices Experience and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of either Java or Python, ability to write/code test automation using both languages.
- Experience designing, automating & executing tests based on high level requirements and descriptions
- Ability to analyze and code complex test automation modules utilizing test automation frameworks in CD/CI environment, define data structures, and specify test and automation tools
- Experience managing test workloads in AWS or other Cloud environments
- Proficiency in Automation tools and frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability in using Data Structures to handle large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Qualification: Bachelors / Master’s Degree
Contact Email: India.ta@senecaglobal .com
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084