This is a hands on cloud engineering role working with the head of Global Cloud Practice. The purpose of the role is to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IaaS/PaaS platforms focusing on application assessments, automation and DevOps. The successfully hired candidate will ensure high customer satisfaction delivering DevOps and cloud projects.
The Cloud Engineer plays a prominent role in the project delivery cycle with hands on experience in migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployments, etc.
- Should have proven experience on AWS cloud.
- Extensive knowledge about Deployment, Manage, APIs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into delivery models
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
- AWS apps technologies such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda etc..,
- Experience on Deployment Manager services like AWS Ops work, Cloud Formation
- Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
- Experience in performance tuning, including Load balancing, Auto Scaling, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows administration
- Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon RDS & DynamoDB.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
- A working understanding of code and script such as: Bash, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
- A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
- A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented
Experience: 4-8 Years
Qualification: BTech/BE/MTech/MCA from engineering institutes