- Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work, provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
- Quality, on time work delivery and contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis.
- Will work under the guidance of the PM/Architect/BA thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design
- Use best practices and coding standards
- Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Conduct thorough unit testing using the automated unit test framework
- Conduct configuration and team management of own work
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions
- Hands on experience with VB.Net, C#, SQL Server 2014
- Hands on experience on working with Crystal Reports
- Sound knowledge on working with ASMX / WCF web services
- Hands on experience on Third party UI controls like Component One
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Should be able to understand a problem and propose list of observations / changes
- Exposure to Agile Development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
Experience 5-8+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification B.Tech or MCA