Role / Job description:
- Should have at least 4-7 years of experience in QA.
- Working experience in offshore and onshore blended teams under agile environment.
- Good Experience in analyzing requirements, preparing testing Strategies and Test Plans.
- Should have hands on experience on both Manual and automation testing.
- Strong knowledge on writing test plans, test case design.
- Strong knowledge on testing web based products, preferably PHP based products.
- Experience in quality assurance of large and complex layered based middleware applications in heterogeneous environment.
- Good experience in unit, integration, functional, System, Sanity, Regression, Acceptance, Load, Stress, Performance, Volume, GUI and Usability testing.
Hands-on experience in handling automation testing tools Junit, Testing, SOAP UI, Selenium etc.
- Must have Experience in basic SQL and any popular RDBMS and create, load, modify test data.
- Should have knowledge on defining the use cases for the given features.
- Should have good knowledge on Linux and Windows Operating systems.
- Should have hands-on scripting exposure on Shell Scripting, Perl, Junit.
- Knowledge on performance / load testing would be added advantage.
Desired Optional Skills:
Experience on working Healthcare Domain is a Plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Should be fast paced learner
Job Location: Hyderabad
BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from engineering institutes