- Strong background in building scalable, reliable and high-performance Java applications using the Core Java, spring, MyBatis and MySQL.
- The developer will be working with a team of experienced Architects, developers, support teams and product management team in order to build enterprise systems.
- Dynamic, talented application developer who is ready for a challenge where teamwork, technical ability, client interaction, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Thorough Understanding software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development, deployment and acceptance testing
- To produce high quality technical documentation for our customers
- To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates.
- To coach members of team on best design solution, applying latest tools and techniques in application development.
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process.
- To understand and apply a formal quality approach
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future project requirements and come out with design document.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Analyse Product and Client specific requirements and create the project functional specifications
- Working experience of MySQL database preferred
- Healthcare Domain Knowledge
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Contribute to the review of design documentation, code and test strategies
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Rest Webservices, spring, MyBatis, Java Script and JQuery
- Strong Data base knowledge and data base performance tuning techniques
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), best practices and data architectures.
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Hands on experience in Unix\Linux environments
- Development of other lesser experienced software engineering staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Easily adaptable to new environment
Experience: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from engineering institutes