- Overall 3 to 6 years of software development experience in Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Hands on with .NET programming skills (.NET Framework 4.x, C# 5 or later, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, IIS, SQL Server 2008 R2 or later).
- Good understanding of OOAD.
- Ability to use AJAX techniques in web applications.
- Design and develop web services using Web API.
- Designing database, tables, indexes, stored procedure, views, etc., with good insights into performance optimization techniques.
- Develop unit and scenario based automated test cases for .NET class libraries using NUnit or MS Unit test Framework.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experienced in automated deployment tools such as MSBuild and Continuous Integration.
- Good knowledge of Secure Coding practices and experience in building secure web applications.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Effective problem solving and risk assessment skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Skills & Experience
- HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile and KnockoutJS
- .NET Framework 4.x ASP.NET MVC 5.x
- C# 5.x
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and above, plus stored procedure experience
- Web API
- Bit bucket and for project management (scrum boards, etc.)
- Technical Certification in Microsoft Technologies or any UI based technical certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science