Experience : 4-6 Years
Role / Job description:
Must Have Skills:
- Required to design, architect multiple features, and components for a Healthcare IT portals that handle sensitive PHI data.
- Hands-on experience in Java 8 Functional Programming, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data constructs for building microservices.
- Proficient in Spring-REST, Data, AOP, Security (Authentication and Authorization).
- Experience in UI technologies (Angular 4)
- Proficient in DB – RDBMS – MYSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL/Document – Mongo DB
- Should be good at troubleshooting, performance tuning and solve performance issues across UI, Services and database layers.
- Strong design skills and leading discussions with UML.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to work with the customers and 3rd parties to drive efficient and effective solutions.
- Ability to work independently
- Good exposure to Cloud Native applications/scaling horizontally – Azure (preferred), AWS
- Good exposure to DevOps – Containerizations, Jenkins, deployment (e.g. Kubernetes) Good exposure to Big Data/Spark/Kafka/Python
- Good to have Health care domain exposure.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
Bachelors / Master’s Degree