SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Senior Windows Administrator
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Design and implement virtual and physical solutions based on stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows server performance and stability issues.
- Adapt on-premises services/infrastructure to work efficiently in the public cloud.
- Create automation to help manage infrastructure lifecycle in the public cloud.
- Create process and documentation to ensure efficiency and availability.
- Plan and execute capacity expansions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience with Windows server administration (7+ years)
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory OS 2008, 2012, 2016
- Windows DHCP Services on Servers OS 2008, 2012, 2016 etc.,
- Experience on Windows Remote Management (WinRM) scripts using Powershell.
- Knowledge on Kerberos protocols and NTLM
- Knowledge on WMI Controls
- Familiar with any of the following technologies: VMWare vSphere, VEEAM backup, Citrix XenApp XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with AWS/Azure public cloud services
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- AWS Certifications
- Hands-on experience with creating advanced automation using PowerShell, PowerCLI, Python, Pearl, bash or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of TCP, DNS, LAN/WAN, load balancers, firewalls
Experience: 8-13 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org