SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Oracle Apps DBA
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Should have strong skills in Performance Tuning, Trouble Shooting and Change Implementation.
- Ability to provide technical support to end-users for production environment of EBS.
- Work experience in 24x7 production environment is a MUST.
- Strong hands-on experience on installation, patching, upgrade, migration, cloning and administration of Oracle e-Business Suites R12.2 including clear understanding of Weblogic.
- Very good skills in Oracle Database 11g/12c including hands-on with RAC, ASM, Data Guard.
- Expertise in performance tuning in E-business Suites and Database. Some example of tuning experience (but not limited to the list):
- Review of TKPROF, AWR, ADDM, ASH, SPM reports and identifying the main cause of the performance issues.
- Good knowledge of EXECUTION PLANS for the SQL statements with ability to relate to performance problem statement.
- Good understanding of the memory components, like buffer cache, keep pool etc.
- Handle high profile issues and escalations as well as resolve complex production problems
- Perform analysis, debugging, and break/fix tasks for production anomalies or system issues.
- Release management support for application implementation, installs, data migrations, and system software upgrades.
- Attend to global customer requests and technical issues coming via email, Remedy ticketing system or 24/7 oncall-pager for EBS application modules.
- Must have worked in any one Unix/Linux platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work effectively without being supervised. Wear a “Can Do” attitude hat in an ambiguous situation & help to reach the objective.
- Thinking proactively to anticipate and prevent issues, outages for customers.
- Initiate and handle interactions / collaboration within or outside of Cloud IT.
- Collaborate with other teams (Functional Business Process Leads, DBA, System Administrators,
- Development, etc) to get the issues resolved and to keep the stakeholders informed through constant and timely communications.
- Willingness to work in shifts for supporting 24x7 environments.
Qualification: B.Tech / BSC in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College
Contact Email: email@example.com
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084