Experience: 5+ Years
Role Description: Role incumbent is responsible for identifying, assessing, influencing and sensing the likelihood of the ‘best fit’ candidate joining the job position and ensuring that the job position is filled in time and at lowest cost.
- Analyzing the job requirements and development of job description for the required position
- Design and implementation of recruitment strategy to fill a position with in target time and with fewer candidates
- Identifying and organizing relevant assessment methods (tests, problem solving exercises, Interviews, etc.) for candidate assessment and culture fit
- Creatively sourcing relevant profiles for the job requirement from various sources
- Screening candidate profiles against the job description to identify ‘best fit’ profiles
- Communicating effectively with the candidates to influence and generate their interest in the position and the company
- Organizing logistics and coordination for timely conduct of assessment of candidates by #selection panel and other stakeholder.
- Communicating with the candidate selected for a position to understand expectations and sharing them with leadership for negotiation and finalization of offer of employment
- Relating with the candidate to influence to join the company and sensing the likelihood of candidate joining
- Coordinating with the candidate for pre-joining activities to ensure that the candidate joins the company as planned
- Maintaining required data and traceability for tracking progress of fulfillment of the position(s) being recruited
- Maintaining recruitment performance metrics and recruitment performance status reporting
- B.Tech (IT/CSE) or MBA(HR) from any reputed institution
- Professional certification in talent acquisition is desirable