SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Executive Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role incumbent is responsible for identifying, assessing, influencing and sensing the likelihood of the best fit candidate joining the job position and ensuring that the job position is filled in time and at lowest cost.
- Analyzing the job requirements and development of job description for the required position
- Design and implementation of recruitment strategy to fill a position with in target time and with fewer candidates
- Identifying and organizing relevant assessment methods (tests, problem solving exercises, Interviews, etc.) for candidate assessment and culture fit
- Creatively sourcing relevant profiles for the job requirement from various sources
- Screening candidate profiles against the job description to identify best fit profiles
- Communicating effectively with the candidates to influence and generate their interest in the position and the company
- Organizing logistics and coordination for timely conduct of assessment of candidates by selection panel and other stakeholder.
- Communicating with the candidate selected for a position to understand expectations and sharing them with leadership for negotiation and finalization of offer of employment
- Relating with the candidate to influence to join the company and sensing the likelihood of candidate joining
- Coordinating with the candidate for pre-joining activities to ensure that the candidate joins the company as planned
- Maintaining required data and trace ability for tracking progress of fulfillment of the position(s) being recruited
- Maintaining recruitment performance metrics and recruitment performance status reporting
Experience: 4-7 Years
- B.Tech (IT/CSE) or MBA(HR) from any reputed institution
- Professional certification in talent acquisition is desirable
Contact Email: India.email@example.com
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084