SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Big Data Developer
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Have a minimum of 4 years of development experience in Big Data software development technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Yarn, Hive, Kafka) and exposure to resource/cluster management technologies
- Should have development experience with Scala/Java programming language
- Must have development experience in Map Reduce, Spark, Scala, streaming (Kafka/spark etc.), hive, HBase, no SQL DB Casandra/Druid, my SQL etc., scheduling Oozie, Hue etc.
- Develop real-time data ingestion and stream-analytic solutions leveraging technologies such as Kafka, Apache Spark, Scala, and Hadoop
- Expected to be an expert in SQL and RDBMS. Good at modeling data for relational, analytical and big data workloads
- Experience with Restful web services, Docker, and micro services
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Provide support for deployed data applications and other data consumers by identifying data problems and guiding issue resolution with partner Data Engineers and source data providers
Experience: 6-9 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College
Contact Email: India.email@example.com