SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Service Desk Administrator
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- We are looking for a hands-on technologist who has expertise in design and development experience, a passion for solving hard problems, an interest in cybersecurity and the enthusiasm to push us forward.
- Software Product Development - Design, develop and test (Unit, Integration and System) software product
- Design and code reviews; Application setup and automated deployment
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing.
- Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for development and implementation of software products.
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development.
- Participate in SCRUM calls with customers, seek clarifications on requirements where necessary.
- Work with technical/project leads to plan sprints with proper prioritization and estimates.
Need to have:
- Hands on Python and solving complex problems.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Hands-on experience in handling DevOps tools like Ansible, Yaml, Docker
- Exposure to AWS services (S3, EC2, ECS, ECR)
- Knowledge on Selenium Web driver (web scraping to generate reports), Html and CSS, Jinja template
- Hands-on experience on ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash)
- Hands on experience using Git
- Knowledge on consuming RESTful services.
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Java fundamentals
- Knowledge of Network Protocols and Network Security aspects.
- Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Jenkins, Job scheduling tools (Rundeck)
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
Experience: 7-9 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org