SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Pre-sales Cyber Technology Specialist
Job Location: HYDERABAD
The Pre-sales Cyber Technology Specialist (PCTS) role is a customer and partner focused role. The PCTS will provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with Partners Account Managers and Business Development Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the PCTS will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the PCTS will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. PCTS also liaise directly with the Threat busting team, for knowledge sharing and remediation steps.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and sales.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof-of-Concept engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Busting Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to product management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Solid understanding of IT management software landscape with exceptional ability to position products
- A good mix of technical ability, sales and customer interaction skills are required
- Work independently and be self-sufficient Requirements
Experience: 7-12 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.email@example.com