SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Kubernetes Developer
Job Location: HYDERABAD
We are building a Kubernetes multi cloud control plane which will be on top of a CNCF certified Kubernetes distribution. We are looking for a world class team to work on this cutting edge technology, which is considered the hottest in the industry. The work will involve working on CRDs, custom controllers, k8s operator framework, Istio, Helm, Persistent volumes, advanced open source frameworks on k8s.
- Experience in Kubernetes API development.
- Experience in Golang programming.
- Experience in building Kubernetes operators using CRD (Custom Resource Definitions), Helm.
- Experience building and scaling high-performing distributed systems
- Good knowledge of network programming and cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including Scrum
- Experience working in Linux-based environment.
Good to Have:
- Kubernetes monitoring experience using Prometheus .
- Good knowledge on handling components like istio for secure, control and observe services.
- Experience in handling open-source infrastructure as code software tool like Terraform .
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with various components of the Kubernetes Ecosystem
- Good understanding of cloud security
Experience: 2-7 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College
Contact Email: India.email@example.com