SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Junior DevOps Engineer
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc. A self starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Solid understanding of AWS networking and security (certification preferred)
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
Experience: 4-9 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org