SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: JD Edwards Senior Business Analyst (Functional Lead)
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- The Senior Business Analyst, (BA), will be responsible for owning the overall design of assigned technical projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
- This role as a Senior Business Analyst will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. An individual filling the Senior Business Analyst role should be comfortable conversing with developers and solution architects on design matters.
- The Senior Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing a technical specification (for development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions directly with the business partner and IT development team.
- These specifications will need to be precise and clear. Ideally the Senior Business Analyst is engaged in best practices development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership, and familiarity with proven on premise and cloud solutions that support project objectives.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and business partners
- Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Provides lead functional knowledge in Manufacturing/Planning with process related knowledge to Distribution and Inventory
- Provides primary support in key knowledge areas, able to identify problems, and execute changes as needed for support of business process
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project design work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or development manager
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Produce technical documentation for assigned projects
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Must have 3 – 5 years of JDE Manufacturing, Planning with Distribution and Inventory functional knowledge.
- Must have implemented JDE, with core configuration to business requirements, and provided support post go live
- Business Process design cross functional areas
- Process Flow Analysis
- Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
- Experience working with developers
- Requirements Definition
- Experience working in a support model with ticketing systems and SLA performance metrics
- Experience working with ERP applications (SAP/JDE)
- Experience with EDI, DSI, ETL, and WMS applications and integrations
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in an IT-related field and at least 5-8 years of experience in a related area
- Requires at least 5-8 years of JDE 9.X experience and related applications to support global environment
Experience: 5-8 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.email@example.com