SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Service Desk Administrator
Job Location: HYDERABAD
The Service Desk Administrator is responsible for providing world-class customer service. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving internal IT issues. The goal is to ensure that all inbound helpdesk calls are immediately answered and resolved by a member of the Support Desk team
- Ensure World Class Service is provided to each user. This includes making sure all calls are answered live and ensure that all issues are resolved within SLA.
- Work as a team member to collaboratively resolve customer requests for service and technical issues with other team members or managers.
- Be able to develop and document solutions to improve current processes, procedures and policies.
- Work with the management team to complete all other assigned duties, tasks or projects as assigned.
- Review service requests still in the Helpdesk queue at the end of each business day. Ensure that client contact is being made and that any open issue is being properly escalated. If necessary, reassign the service request to ensure it is being addressed appropriately. Provide daily updates to management team on open service requests.
- Well versed with All Windows client Oss (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10).
- Must have experience with Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Remote tools and Networking
- Understanding and knowledge of common software platforms such as MS Office
- Data Center experience and end-user Support
- Prefer 2 to 4 years of experience in a help desk environment
- Must have experience with a domain environment on the desktop level
- Background in working with workstations, laptops, and peripherals in a networked environment required
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Experience with at least one remote access tool
- Experience with Antivirus and Antispyware tools
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles
- Flexible to work in shifts
Experience: 4-6 Years
Qualification: BTech/BE/MTech/MCA from engineering institutes
Contact Email: India.email@example.com