SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Compensation, Benefits and Compliance Executive
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Monitoring the organizations salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff;
- Researching and analyzing salary rates and benefits offered by other employers in the same sector;
- Conducting Market Intelligence Survey for salary benchmarking and preparing salary grid.
- Undertaking job evaluations to ensure that the differences in pay between those doing different jobs within the organization are fair and are perceived to be so;
- Reviewing compensation policies of associates with adherence to different acts and ensures compliances.
- Handling changes to pension and insurance schemes;
- Managing the payroll system (GreyHR). Manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Handling complete processing of payroll through Third party payroll software on a monthly basis which will include maintaining employee masters, setting up new employees, update exit employees, F&F settlements, one-time payouts etc. based on the monthly payroll inputs in close co-ordination with Third party software support team.
- Conduct employee Helpdesk sessions on a periodical basis on different salary matters and work with finance for taxation related queries.
- Provide various summary and detailed reports related to payroll and work closely with finance department to ensure timely, smooth processing of payroll and zero default in statutory compliance.
- Developing and maintaining personnel record systems in accordance with current Labour law and legislation.
- Handle all documentation related to payroll related statutory dues compliance viz. Provident Fund with regard to declarations, nominations, creation & linking of UAN, KYC compliance Transfer, withdrawal. Also handled ESI, Professional tax, LWF, Payment of bonus etc, as applicable in close co-ordination with consultant.
- Benefit management with respect to all types of Insurances like Group Health Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org