SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Cloud Application Architect
Job Location: HYDERABAD
This is a role that requires the individual to be comfortable wearing multiple hats. An ideal candidate needs to be both an Open-Source Application Architect and someone who can manage multi-cloud implementations. Candidate should be strong in either Application Architecture or Cloud Implementations with the attitude to learn new technologies. The selected candidate will report to Principal Technology Leader and will provide guidance and mentoring for all Cloud implementations across the organization.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with around 5+ years of experience in building open source applications or implementing microservices-based solutions on cloud
- Advanced understanding of designing web applications utilizing n-tier or microservices models in AWS Cloud or other cloud platforms (GCP/Azure)
- Should have AWS professional certification/(Similar certification from GCP/Azure) or should complete the Pro certification within 6 months of joining.
- Deep understanding of application high availability, reliability, security, and operational services within AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Hands-on experience with the following AWS base services including (VPC, EC2, ELB, Security Groups, NACLS, IAM, RDS, S3, ECM).
- Experience with primary AWS services (CloudFormation, EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, CloudFront, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS.)
- Deep expertise with Microservices, RESTful services, and Container technologies. (Fargate, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, and ECS.)
- Experience/Knowledge in CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, ECR, Code Commit, Code Deploy, Code Build, Code Pipeline, and X-Ray.
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment strategies (Code Deploy/ Code Pipeline)
- Experience/Knowledge in database architecture and SQL queries
- Experience/Knowledge troubleshooting incidents/performance issues in production systems
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to analyze the problem and discuss solutions with the client.
- Document and implement the solution.
- Have the zeal to learn new technologies and explore new areas with ease.
- Ability to interact professionally with multiple stakeholders
Experience: 10-16 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.email@example.com