SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Cloud Application Architect
Job Location: HYDERABAD
This is a role that requires the individual to be comfortable wearing multiple hats. An ideal candidate needs to be both an Open-Source Application Architect and someone who can manage multi-cloud implementations. Candidate should be strong in either Application Architecture or Cloud Implementations with the attitude to learn new technologies. The selected candidate will report to Principal Technology Leader and will provide guidance and mentoring for all Cloud implementations across the organization. Primary Skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience with around 5+ years of experience in building open source applications or implementing microservices-based solutions on cloud
- Advanced understanding of designing web applications utilizing n-tier or microservices models in AWS Cloud or other cloud platforms (GCP/Azure)
- Should have AWS professional certification/(Similar certification from GCP/Azure) or should complete the Pro certification within 6 months of joining.
- Deep understanding of application high availability, reliability, security, and operational services within AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Hands-on experience with the following AWS base services including (VPC, EC2, ELB, Security Groups, NACLS, IAM, RDS, S3, ECM).
- Experience with primary AWS services (CloudFormation, EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, CloudFront, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS.)
- Deep expertise with Microservices, RESTful services, and Container technologies. (Fargate, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, and ECS.)
- Experience/Knowledge in CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, ECR, Code Commit, Code Deploy, Code Build, Code Pipeline, and X-Ray.
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment strategies (Code Deploy/ Code Pipeline)
- Experience/Knowledge in database architecture and SQL queries
- Experience/Knowledge troubleshooting incidents/performance issues in production systems
- Good communication skills and client interaction/ presentation/ discussion skills
- Good understanding of software engineering frameworks, tools, and processes
- Share best practices and solutions to specific business problems differently from knowledge and experience.
- Work with our Cloud Managed Services team to provide a smooth transition of client environments for ongoing management, which includes written environment documentation, updated diagrams and conducting internal handover sessions at completion of each project
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Presentation and confidence to act as the technical authority during the consulting engagements - performing needs assessments, and making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information through to close
Experience: 10-16 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org