SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Cloud Application Architect
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Application Architecture and Design.
- The cloud application architecture will be focused primarily on AWS Cloud. Secondary focus will be application architecture for Azure and GCP Cloud Platforms.
- Advanced understanding of designing web applications utilizing two‐tier and three tier models in AWS Cloud.
- Minimal of 5 years’ of hands on experience with the following AWS base services including (VPC, EC2, ELB, Security Groups, NACLS, IAM, RDS, S3, ECM).
- Minimal of 5 years’ of hands on experience in coding technologies including one ore more of the following (python, Node, Java/J2ee, Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud frameworks).
- Deep understanding of application high availability, reliability, security, and operational services within AWS cloud.
- Deep expertise with Microservices, RESTful services and Container technologies. (Fargate, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, and ECS.)
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, ECR, Code Commit, Code Deploy, Code Build, Code Pipeline, and X‐Ray.
- Advanced knowledge of migrating legacy monolithic applications on‐premise to AWS EC2 for web and application services.
- Advanced knowledge of migrating legacy monolithic applications from on‐premise to serverless based architecture in AWS Cloud. (API Gateway, Lambda, S3, RDS, Cognito)
- Advanced knowledge of migrating legacy on‐premise databases using AWS database migration services to RDS services in the AWS Cloud.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile application architecture within AWS Cloud and related services including (AWS Amplify, Mobile Hub, AWS AppSync).
- Good communication skills and client interaction/ presentation/ discussion skills
- Good understanding of software engineering frameworks, tools, and processes
- Share best practices and solving of specific business problems differently from knowledge and experience.
- Work with our Cloud Managed Services team to provide smooth transition of client environments for ongoing management, which includes written environment documentation, updated diagrams and conducting internal handover sessions at completion of each project
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well‐Architected Framework.
- Presentation and confidence to act as the technical authority during the consulting engagements ‐ performing needs assessments, and making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information through to close
- Create state‐of‐the‐art Cloud application architecture leveraging solutions across Infrastructure, Application and Data.
- Create custom made cloud applications solutions in AWS based on customer requirements for various projects.
- Provide customers with strategies, experiential learning, and innovative solutions in area of cloud application architecture.
- Articulation of consistent application principles and technology standards that guide design, engineering, and deployment.
- Ability to perform application architect and effectively communicate solutions to businesses who are deployed in both private and public clouds.
- The application Architect provides thought leadership using business communications, active collaboration, and leading cross‐functional groups.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self‐directed and independent individual.
- Develop and grow internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and present ongoing technical training to junior members of the team.
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: AWS Solution Architect Professional.
BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org