SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: HYDERABAD
• Discuss, Analyze and Document high level business requirements related to internal departments and external clients.
• Create Functional Specification documents as starting point for technical design, development, and testing (integration and user acceptance testing).
• Sound understanding of Integration patterns, Web Services and APIs.
• Document existing integrations and design new APIs.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of system analysis required to develop and prepare specifications for integrations.
• Work with application support and development teams to fix software bugs and escalate issues.
• Identify gaps in the application functionality and work with the technical team to provide solutions.
• Domain driven analysis and design with object-oriented and resource-based domain models in supply chain and e-commerce services.
• Able to design, create and manage reusable API artifacts and service interface specifications (XSD / WSDL / WADL / OpenAPI / Swagger / RAML).
• Hands-on tooling experience, including Source control, UML, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, Data mapping).
• Excellence in writing and maintaining clear end-user documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and business data definitions.
• Effectively communicate, influence, and deliver quality across a demanding agile-driven environment.
Contact Email: India.email@example.com